Король лев. Седьмой прайд

Объявление

Главная админка Хилена
зам.главной админки Мика
Кьяра
Юнита

> Все вопросы к администрации форума, или же к главному администратору
Хилене

гл. модератор Торреодор Идет активнейший набор модераторов!!!
У нас появился счетчик.
Svobod - Раскрутка ФорумовАватары и анимация на GIFr.ru
Народ живет мирно, войн нет. В прайде Света правит королева Кьяра, в прайде Тьмы Мика, а в Огне – Хилена. Но вот случается беда! Наследница прайда Тьмы, Тень или же Shaddow, решает отомстить прайду Света за Шрама, ведь он был ее дедом. Мать Тени, Витани постоянно отдергивает Тень фразами, что все мы – одно целое. . .

Скоро, в феврале у нас начинаются актив – конкурсы. Будут присуждаться награды победителям. Конкурсы будут следующие:1)Конкурс лучшего администратора, 2)Активный участник,3)Лучший аватар месяца. Подробности в категории конкурсы.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Король лев. Седьмой прайд » Анкета » Prozamel

Prozamel

Сообщений 1 страница 34 из 34

I'm curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be working with? I'm experiencing some small security problems with my latest blog and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?

My spouse and I stumbled over here   different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

Thanks very interesting blog!

Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website. It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's difficult to get that "perfect balance" between usability and visual appearance. I must say you've done a amazing job with this. Also, the blog loads very quick for me on Firefox. Outstanding Blog!

Wonderful article! This is the kind of information that are meant to be shared across the internet. Shame on the seek engines for now not positioning this publish higher! Come on over and discuss with my web site . Thank you =)

Asking questions are genuinely fastidious thing if you are not understanding anything totally, but this post provides fastidious understanding even.

Howdy very nice website!! Man .. Excellent .. Amazing .. I'll bookmark your website and take the feeds additionally? I am happy to search out a lot of useful information here within the post, we need work out extra strategies in this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

There's definately a lot to learn about this topic. I love all of the points you've made.

Peculiar article, exactly what I wanted to find.

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

I love reading through an article that can make men and women think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

This page really has all the info I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this site. I am hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now ;)

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was once totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't believe just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

You really make it seem really easy with your presentation however I find this matter to be really something that I believe I might never understand. It sort of feels too complex and very huge for me. I'm looking ahead for your next publish, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any helpful hints for inexperienced blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Asking questions are actually pleasant thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, however this paragraph offers fastidious understanding yet.

I am truly delighted to read this blog posts which carries lots of useful information, thanks for providing such data.

Excellent blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

It's fantastic that you are getting thoughts from this paragraph as well as from our argument made here.

Hi, after reading this remarkable paragraph i am also glad to share my knowledge here with colleagues.

I really like what you guys are usually up too. This sort of clever work and coverage! Keep up the amazing works guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll.

Excellent blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own website soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm totally overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Kudos!

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is tasteful, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get got an edginess over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase.

Pretty! This was an extremely wonderful article. Thanks for providing this info.

Howdy fantastic blog! Does running a blog like this take a large amount of work? I have no knowledge of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyway, if you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off topic however I just had to ask. Thanks!

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A number of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Your method of telling all in this paragraph is actually nice, all be able to without difficulty know it, Thanks a lot.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next post thanks once again.

Greetings from Carolina! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, amazing site!

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my younger sister is analyzing these kinds of things, thus I am going to let know her.

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll certainly comeback.

My developer is trying to convince me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on various websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress posts into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Вы здесь » Король лев. Седьмой прайд » Анкета » Prozamel