Король лев. Седьмой прайд

Объявление

Главная админка Хилена
зам.главной админки Мика
Кьяра
Юнита

> Все вопросы к администрации форума, или же к главному администратору
Хилене

гл. модератор Торреодор Идет активнейший набор модераторов!!!
У нас появился счетчик.
Svobod - Раскрутка ФорумовАватары и анимация на GIFr.ru
Народ живет мирно, войн нет. В прайде Света правит королева Кьяра, в прайде Тьмы Мика, а в Огне – Хилена. Но вот случается беда! Наследница прайда Тьмы, Тень или же Shaddow, решает отомстить прайду Света за Шрама, ведь он был ее дедом. Мать Тени, Витани постоянно отдергивает Тень фразами, что все мы – одно целое. . .

Скоро, в феврале у нас начинаются актив – конкурсы. Будут присуждаться награды победителям. Конкурсы будут следующие:1)Конкурс лучшего администратора, 2)Активный участник,3)Лучший аватар месяца. Подробности в категории конкурсы.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Король лев. Седьмой прайд » Анкета » Deprezac

Deprezac

Сообщений 1 страница 34 из 34

Ahaa, its good dialogue concerning this paragraph at this place at this weblog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your website is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!

I really like reading through a post that will make men and women think. Also, thank you for permitting me to comment!

I always spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts every day along with a mug of coffee.

It's nearly impossible to find experienced people about this subject, however, you seem like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Hmm it looks like your website ate my first comment (it was super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.

Hey there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same subjects? Thanks for your time!

Fascinating blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Many thanks

Hi there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

Do you mind if I quote a few of your articles as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My blog is in the very same niche as yours and my visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here. Please let me know if this alright with you. Regards!

Ahaa, its good dialogue regarding this article at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I've got you book marked to check out new stuff you post…

Great post. I was checking constantly this weblog and I'm inspired! Extremely helpful information specially the remaining section :) I handle such information a lot. I used to be looking for this certain information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.

Hi there, this weekend is pleasant for me, as this point in time i am reading this enormous informative paragraph here at my home.

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the best blogs on the internet. I will recommend this web site!

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is useful. Many thanks for sharing!

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.

Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable post, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this article.

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any suggestions?

whoah this blog is wonderful i really like studying your articles. Keep up the great work! You recognize, many persons are looking around for this information, you can help them greatly.

I wanted to thank you for this fantastic read!! I certainly enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it develop over time.

Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Hi, just wanted to mention, I loved this article. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

Thanks for your marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will often come back in the future. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

Marvelous, what a web site it is! This webpage gives useful information to us, keep it up.

What's up, this weekend is good in support of me, since this point in time i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph here at my house.

Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading through your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Many thanks!

When some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely well written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

Having read this I believed it was really enlightening. I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was still worth it!

Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this site is in fact pleasant and the visitors are in fact sharing fastidious thoughts.

I like it whenever people get together and share ideas. Great website, keep it up!

Вы здесь » Король лев. Седьмой прайд » Анкета » Deprezac